I’m a communications nerd who believes work is made way easier when trust is created, one action at a time.
My path has led me from a diner to a DJ booth to the digital world, learning the importance of knowing your audience, customer relationships and real communication along the way. This inspired me to become an advocate for building better customer relationships, online and at work, either speaking from a conference floor, in a boardroom or through this blog The Upsell.
I’ve been very honoured to have been internationally recognized my thoughts on customer service by Microsoft and HuffingtonPost, and been on numerous TOP lists, including being named one of the Top 50 Thought Leaders to Follow by ICMI and Top 15 Net Promotor Score and Customer Service Thought Leaders to Follow in 2017, by CustomerGauge.
And one of the most important things I need you to understand about me….yes, that’s my real hair and yes, I meant it to look like that.
Some things I’m very honoured others have said:
- Top 50 Thought Leaders of 2017 by ICMI
- Recognized Customer Service Thought Leader 2016, Microsoft
- Top 100 of Customer Service Pros on Twitter, Huffington Post
- Top 15 NPS and Customer Service Thought Leaders to Follow in 2017, CustomerGauge
- Top 20 of the CustomerService100, ICMI Call Centre UK
- Top 15 Most Influential Customer Service Experts To Follow on Twitter, GetApp.com
- Top 50 Customer Service Professionals to Follow on Twitter in 2015, WittyParrot
- Top 50 Customer Experience Leaders 2015, Satmetrix
- “One of Canada’s most influential experts on social media in the government sphere.” – Hootsuite
- Included in 30 Advices from 30 Greatest Professionals in CRM and Customer Service in the World by Heverton Anunciacao
Pssst: If you like The Upsell logo design, I don’t blame you. Clarke Designs Co. did a great job.
Download My FREE Guide
In this ebook, you'll learn 5 ways to level UP your customer relationships and foster retention.